Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adieu to gvc

Tuesday was my last day at gvc.
Though still with cogni,
I am about to embark on something i thought was unlikely.
Call it fate , call it destiny,
but even before I joined JSS as a trainee,
I was asked to go to coimbatore to get trained in ess-ae-pee.
What followed was a dream turned reality;
Met a great gang at the academy
who never studied JAVA played CS constantly
My entry into ASG
and befriending a great set of people subsequently
was truely a gift from the almighty.
But tuesday happened to be the last day at gvc;
life looked good @ ess-ae-pee.
food free, transport free, expresso capuccino biscuits free
Ah! fulfillment of a long standing fantasy!!!!
Yet keeping up with lifes irony,
i was sad, for it was my last day @gvc
All my friends, when will i next see?
but hey, that is how it will always be
in the past distance has separated me
from some very good friends from school,college and RV
i had to move on, my heart sad and heavy

This is Life's irony!!!
What is joy without a little sorrow?

No comments: