Wednesday, November 21, 2007

alternatives

Me : How long will I be here?
manager: why?
me: umm just curious.
manager : why?
me: want to get transferred to my original office.
manager: why?
me: i don't like this place.
manager: why? because the place is nice thats why? because the food is good thats why?
me: its not like that. i'm just used to that place and have lots of friends there.
manager: you will be here till the end of february.
me: is it not possible to get transferred earlier?
manager: yes, put down your papers and thats it.
me(in my head): ( wtf? why do i need to resign to get transferred?)
manager: there is no third alternative. ( where was the first one neways?)
me: ( walks away from manager with head down, shocked and angry, mumbling a half hearted thank you)
manager: i will see if i can get it done earlier that that.
me: ( yea you scumbag....i owe you my life) yes sir.

No comments: