Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lost in the ocean

Dear me,
Preparation is not enough. I get the feeling that I have joined classes a tad too late. But I mustn't give up. Chodans success story is inspiring. I have to improve my memory. It mustn't fail me. Target is to quit cogni after CAT. No other option. Cannot afford to spend more time here. Quant speed is slow. English has to improve. Next week is the SIMCAT. Not expecting too much but I hope I get somewhere. I musn't give up. I have to make a new beginning. I feel left out of the race. Work at office is drab and is killing me mentally. So far all pagal guy's questions have either not been answered at all or answered wrongly. Need to go a long way. Its a battle for 15oo seats with 3 lakh people vying for it. I have to beat that google guy.

All the best

No comments: